Blogging Profile - Aletheia
1. What keeps you motivated to blog consistently?
The thing that keeps me motivated to blog is when I just look at my screen and forget about my friends so I can focus more in my work.
- How much time do you spend blogging?
I love blogging so I don’t really know how much time I take to blog. On average, I blog at least 7 times a day. Whenever I am at home I will just start to blog and sometimes when I am playing I sometimes play because how I feel bored sometimes so then I can get motivated a lot.
- What tips can you give to our readers about how to make sure we blog consistently?
It would be to move away from distractions. If you can’t do this then just stare at your screen and type away.
- Where do you get your ideas about what to blog?
Sometimes I will just look at other classmates blog to get some ideas. I also look at Manaiakalani schools to see their blogs.
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Practicing on typing games have helped me to get better with typing while I am blogging. Playing learning games has also strengthened my blogging.
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to their readers?
I think the best thing to do is go next to someone you have not spoken to before and just do what I do best which is to just stare at the screen and keep your hands moving.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I would like to improve more with my Maths. I am getting better but I know that I can always improve.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Playing soccer with my friends is how I can get a lot of time with my friends.
- Where would you like to be with blogging five years from now?
Five years from now, I would like to be blogging as a part-time job at home.
What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
The challenging thing about blogging would be typing and coming up with things to say to my readers because I can be tired sometimes.
Blogging Profile - Akih
- What keeps you motivated to blog consistently? - The things that keeps me motivated is to expand my knowledge , to show what i am learning about and the things that i learned. Mostly is to reach my blogging goals.
- How much time do you spend blogging? - I blog at least 8 times every day. I spend 2 hours every day blogging.
- What tips can you give to our readers about how to make sure we blog consistently? The tips i would give them is make a habit of going to your blog. Once you have finished your blog, make sure you bookmark their blogs site so you can get to it easily.
- Where do you get your ideas about what to blog? - I get my ideas blogging , by checking different kinds of school blogs and different kinds of sites. Also based on my day to day learnings.
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging? - My strength that helped me in my blogging is the actual happenings from home , environment and the people that surround me at school.
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to their readers? - Keep on reading different kinds of blog sites to make the readers enhance their knowledge.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year? I want to improve myself by blogging 10 more everyday and making sure i blog 10 more everyday.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging? - I am really proud of sports. I really like playing sports like Soccer.
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now? Until reaching college and university.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? The challenging moment is my sentence structure arrangement, spelling and the proper use of punctuation marks.
What motivates you to blog? In the comments section, please tell us what motivates you to blog! Also, please share ideas about the things you like to blog about! 😊